Mafling in Berlin

Thursday, April 20, 2006

......has finished.

Berlin has become arty in the extreme for a couple of months so I have spent the last few weekends trailing the streets looking for it in the hope of becoming inspired in this on the edge city. It is true that anything goes here and that in itself is inspiring. Some of what I saw would not be let anywhere near the London art scene let alone inside a gallery and for that I think Berlin has a future. I like the fact artists are allowed the freedom to make mistakes. The highlight for me however was not an artwork but a venue stuck in time. The Ballroom is perhaps the perfect 40th party venue so watch this space....because it will need at least 200 people to fill it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lizzy said...

When's the birthday - let's get it in teh diaries.
xxxxx

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home