Mafling in Berlin

Monday, February 20, 2006

The plan

Had a very grey weekend. The weather here is getting to me and last night I woke up many times with many plans. Was it a full moon CNL? It must have been. So the one plan I have settled on is to learn German really fast ( which means doing a year long course I reckon) or not, then have another wee Elf to accompany the Elf, then travel the world with a stop over in NZ to study with thebest yoga teacher in the world, then set up a yoga centre in somewhere very warm by the sea and during all this become a visual artist with my one very good idea, which I'm not going to share just now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lizzy said...

Restless? Me too.
Full Moon was 13th. Tomorrow is last quarter.
New Moon is 28th.
This week I'm going to reaserch the effect of the waxing and waning moon. For my own sanity.
xxx

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home