Mafling in Berlin

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Being Home?




Well we have returned to Berlin. It was very strange flying over the London town and leaving the Sharkster and the TH and all the high buildings and the noise. Berlin is sooooo quiet and lots of snow which is lovely. we arrived back to find a big HAPPY NEW YEAR sign on the door and the chocolate man in residence. He thinks he lives here now and that we were coming to visit him??This has made the return a little happier because he is noisy and always brings lots of chocolates and laughs with him. New York was quite wonderful and I know I will return soon but first it seems that we are inundated with friends visits and trips to
other places. So to continue hausfrauing for a little longer and back to my one job a week
starting tomorrow.............and of those New Year Resolutions? What were they? I simply can't remember. Is it the jetlag or have I just given up on trying so hard? This is the year to get unfit, get drunk, spend money and work less.

The Elf view of New York.....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Fiona,
please email (soulutionproductions@hotmail.com) your address and phone number..today I got back an xmas card that has been around the world looking for you,e and f!!
I imagine that the thank you card with pictures of gabriel sent back in september is still roaming about..oh dear.
trust you are all well, happy new year xxxk&g

4:00 PM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

I also sent you some CDs that were returned with insufficent address (in German like).
xxx

4:09 PM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

I've just noticed that you've gone all blue!!!
Curry, yes please.
x
PS Nice pics

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home