Mafling in Berlin

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Schlittfahren


Just returned from lovely London (Sorry CNL never did manage that Indian......but back in March!). Friends happily took over my blogging time but now with no friends here I'm back with it. Sunday went sledging for the first time ever and The F had to deal with hysterical screams and over excitedness from both myself and the Elf. He spent his whole childhood doing this...........
Yesterday went to a dance class and a yoga class and now can't walk. Ended up going for Indian dinner with ten strangers and wandered home at 1am through huge amounts of falling snow. Wow Berlin looked beautiful. A lovely evening and even managed the odd broken conversation in German ( Ha ha). The F had visions of me falling into the hands of some gorgeous yogi never to return. But no I am back blogging away much to The F's relief. The snow is disappearing fast now and my inability to walk has left me house bound. Incase you 're interested the reason being the tortoise posture. Can't find an image I'm afraid but it involves sitting down, body forward over legs and then getting both your ankles around your shoulders?! Don't think I will be trying that one again for some time.

Word of the day: Die Schildkröte

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home