Mafling in Berlin

Monday, June 05, 2006

Vogelgripe and jogging

Had an urge to see the sea so despite bird flu trecked to Rügen and told the Elf not to touch any dead birds.....Actually Vogelgrippe seems to have disappeared here now but I did ask my friend PA who works with the spread of infectious diseases before finally agreeing with the F and getting into the car reluctantly.
Actually it was fun and I made the F go on a helicopter, a boat and for an hour long run ( Tee hee). Actually he chose to do the run and that makes me think he must be getting ill as he hasn't run like that for ten years? Weird.
Only one person seems to live in Rügen and go out. The first morning I saw her while out for a jog and tripped over her dog lead. The second morning I saw her and she looked me up and down and said, "Schon wieder Sportlich". ( Already doing fitness again!) So I obviously don't need to do any more of that jogging nonsense again this year. Never liked it anyway and I obviously look Sportlich to your average Rügen over 70's local. That's good enough for me, but in the lead up to summer if it ever arrives here I thought I would start a get fit blog......what do you think? But think the other option of blogging the World Cup which starts here on Friday is better. I am unlikely to be going out let alone be getting fit. Better go and get my flag.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lizzy said...

Jogging is my whole world.
Stick with it for about 3 weeks and you'll love it.
xx

11:28 PM  
Blogger jimbobwoof said...

Get a bicylce. You don't ruin your knees and you get further!

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home