Mafling in Berlin

Saturday, December 24, 2005

New York New York

Well, yes I apologise for my lack of blog. Arrived in New york and there has been no time as such. However, the Elf has been blogging away and keeping up with all happenings so I don't feel so bad about it. The Sharkster and TH are the perfect hosts and despite the Transit strike all has been fabulous. I was last here seven years ago while pregnant with the Elf so it is wonderful to be back to show her the sights properly. Have done it all. Even tried out the Hospitals but not for the Elf this time thank goodness. After the flight I had the blocked ear syndrome which always puts me into a bit of a panic and makes me feel like I am permanently on a very rough sea. So, advice from the Sharkster and we walked the 40 blocks up town and I was greeted by the doctor. First questions.........Do you have mental health problems, drug abuse, alcohol intake? All clothes off and they irrigated my ears and I happily left $400 lighter of pocket.
New York is a wonderful place and I definately won't want to leave The Sharkster and the TH. Boo hoo.

Words of the week: Happy Holidays

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home