Mafling in Berlin

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Schnee!

Yes the snow has arrived. It fell all day yesterday and I love it. The Kittens also arrived out of the fog on Wednesday so we have spent the last few days doing tourism. Lovely to see them as always and the Lili is as much fun as ever and spent much of the time saying 'aya`which means 'Where is the Elf ' I think. It is only 6 pm and the Elf has now gone to bed. These early mornings are really doing her in and I sympathize entirely. Might go myself soon but not before brewing up the first Glüwein of the season. Just sent F out for some bottles of red to complete the ritual. The Christmas Marketsstarted today. A good excuse to drink more wine and pretend I like these cold days. I have no idea how I will cope in January and February when it is -20. Time to stay in and tackle the next language I think. Thought about Japanese. I am definately devising tactics for holding off on the work for a couple more months. Once a week teaching yoga is just fine with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home