Mafling in Berlin

Monday, December 12, 2005

Krankenhaus ( part two)

Well the Elf seems to be getting into the habit of having an accident a week these days and I am hoping that she grows out of this phase quickly because I am aging rapidly. However, I will soon be qualified as Purplemafling SRN extraordinaire. Last Friday involved me turning up to school to find an ambulance outside. I did not think for a moment after last weeks events that this could be for Ms Elf. How she does it out of 280 children I do not know. Much panic from me because no one seems to believe that I DO NOT yet speak German and I discover she has had a fight with a spade. How a plastic spade, a sand pit and a best friend can cause that much blood I don't know. Anyway we didn't really need the ambulance but went for the ride anyway and lots of proper SRN's ran around and glued up the cut between her eyes. Phew!
I am a little confused however as to why the school called an ambulance for a cut and ignored a broken arm for five hours? Oh well, maybe I just need to accept that things are different here. If I can make it to Friday without another event I will be singing all the way to NYC and be drinking all the way into the New Year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home