Mafling in Berlin

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Oh no!

Well, Germany is definately in and England out. Just been watching the game in the local beer garden amongst many Portugal fans. In fact I think I was the only England supporter. I am definately on for Germany to win now as they are playing fab football. What happened to England? No Michael Owen, injured Beckham and Rooney sent off......disaster.
Bertlin is buzzing and last night I was in the centre just as Germany won and I have never experienced such hysteria...made lots of friends in a very short time?! Everything here is turning red, yellow and black even the icecream. So, Herne Hilliers where will we congregate for the final. Can't wait to be in London......
Votes for the final post here!
Germany against Brazil is mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home