Mafling in Berlin

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Frankreich gegen Spanien

Oh yes more football......yawn. Half time and the score is 1:1
As to my course, well, today I was definately not the best in the class but I have put a ban on speaking English at home from today so that should improve my speaking hopefully even though the F has been very quiet this evening? I had a chat with Cami about her shoes of which she has admitted, she has many. In fact when she moved here last year a seperate container was needed for them. I walked to the tube with the Polish model and attracted much attention. How strange it must be to live your life with every man turning around to look at you with an open mouth. Yes she is quite stunnning and I did feel like the frumpy, dwarf next to her but to be honest I wouldn't want all that leering. Ok second half........France will win. Saw an interview withMichael Owen and he talked about his son alot. Didn't mentiion his knee. Always liked him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home