Mafling in Berlin

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Half Tme-Japan gegen Brazil

I want Japan to win but Brazil got a goal a few seconds before half time so it might not happen.If you read this in the next half hour watch the rest of the game because it's a good one. It stands at 1:1
Just been to parents evening where I understood about 10%. Apparently the Elf talks alot and sometimes talks to herself very loudly while she works. Nothing particularly worrying there then and she seems to be speaking German like a native. How unfair is that? Wish I was seven. A few beers with The Macedonian and a few laughs about the lack of laughing here.
Words of the day: Can anyone explain when to use Dative and when to use Accusative in the German language. I have been here only a year and apparently Germans still make mistakes after a lifetime of learning so what hope to I have?

1 Comments:

Blogger Lizzy said...

I have Swirzerland in the office sweep stake.
So far so good.....famous last words.
xx

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home