Mafling in Berlin

Friday, June 16, 2006

34 degrees

In the midst of a huge storm with hailstones the size of ping pong balls. So humid today, like I remember Singapore to be. Leaving a very cold air conditioned airport and being thrown into fumes and sauna type heat. I remember thinking I was going to die because of lack of oxygen but today it just makes me want to go on another long travel into the depths of the jungle where you sweat all day long and never get cold........
...and back to football.Well, Argentina truly trashed Serbia and Montenegro then with a 6:0 win. I couldn't watch it all but comments here. Mexico is now so better go. It is supposed to be a good one to watch.....
In class today I got one sentence completely right. Progress! Cami didn't turn up. Perhaps she has run out of new pairs of shoes to wear.
Football calling me.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home