Mafling in Berlin

Thursday, June 15, 2006

England 2 Trinidad and Tobago 0

Now that was good! Have to say though Trinidad and Tobago are really good. Watch this space. So any bets on who will win yet?

As for class I watched My first film in German today. About a girl whose parents are both deaf and she grows up to be a musician. Yes I understood it!! But it seems that the more I understand the less I can speak.

Cami wore the same shoes today as yesterday. I am worried. Also she seems to be the only one who hasn't mentioned football.
Sandro returned looking more like a cross between Johnny Depp and Dali than ever with not a Tandem partner to be seen.
Today he taught me the word " Tor" ( GOAL!)
Na is becoming completely overexcited by her growing belly and the football though she thinks germany are playing Schleckt.
Ny-Yung is in love with Beckham like every other self respecting Korean girl.
Tadashi hasn't spoken much since Japan lost but still loves his daily apple.
Anna/ Mexican (new) Not much happening here yet.
Berny/ Spanish (new) seems very shy and eats lots of sandwiches.
Jose continues to keep us all entertained and acts out the various goals from the night before every break time.
Sandy is battling with the noise of English and German football fans outside our window, but at least now we all know how to say ' Can you close the window please?' 'Can you open the window please?' 'Can you close the window please?'

1 Comments:

Blogger Lizzy said...

Much more exciting than BB.
I look forward to more updates.
xx

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home