Mafling in Berlin

Monday, October 24, 2005

Ich bin Studentin

Yes I have spent the whole day, yes the WHOLE day with my German books. A few minor distractions only:

1) Dying some clothes black. ( 15 mins)
2) Finding winter clothes box in storage somewhere in flat ( 30 mins)
3) Blog reading ( 30 mins)
4) Learning German online research ( 1 hour)
5) Short lunchbreak to Lenzig cafe ( 45 mins)
6) Mobile shop to find out why mobile won't send messages? ( 20 mins)
7) Picking up the Elf ( 1 hour)

Have confused my brain with der, die, dem, den and das and wonder why there need to be so many variations for "the". I am dreading tomorrow because I have set myself the task to tackle the word " one".

Onwards....

Words of the day: I am a student?

1 Comments:

Blogger Lizzy said...

Ah,,,student life.
Do they have Richard und Juile?
x

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home