Mafling in Berlin

Monday, September 11, 2006

Are we aliens?

My task of the day is, after very little sleep due to the snoring, juddering Mr F, to write an essay on the human beings relation to the Infinite Cosmic Consciousness and Ultimate reality. Phew! Think I need to go back to bed first in order to have enough brain power to tackle this one. I thought this yoga training was going to be easy.......didn't think I'd have to ponder over the worlds existence. According to my research so far everything is an illusion anyway so maybe I should just go back to bed and I won't even notice. Have 8 more assignments to complete before my practical in November which is unfortunately not an illusion. How did anyone ever function before the internet?

1 Comments:

Blogger jazzshark said...

jimbobwoof reels that kind of stuff off in his sleep now ;-)
shark x

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home