Mafling in Berlin

Saturday, September 09, 2006

If only.......


The Elf had her school summer fair today, and even though it is no longer summer here I was totally blown away by the talent of some 16 year old boy born to be a popstar, with his Blur like tendencies. It is true that this youngster needs a haircut and perhaps a new band but performance talent he certainly has. Were we like this at 16? I think not. I didn't even know what the word talent meant and was sipping hot chocolate at 9pm and revising for physics A level under the bedcovers. It is definitely time to grow my hair long and rediscover some hidden musical talent. Where did I pack my drums? Now is the time to buy myself a new piano. If anyone wants an old crappy one look on eBay..........going cheap for 30 euros
Goodnight. I am off in search of my ambition and youthful talent. You might not hear from me for months. Got to practice, no time for idle chat. xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home